Friday, April 20, 2012

For me the Answer is you. I seriously love that song by leeSsang (a korean singer)..yeah. Bryan got me addicted to that song.


As i always ask him to play me a song from he's phone, and when this song's pops up, he would start whistle-ling the tune, I'm pretty bad at whistle-ling so when i do, i would actually embarrassed myself and humor him.


I got an upsetting call last night, and dint hide my sadness away from him, I felt bad, always leaning onto him for support.


I don't want him to feel responsible for whats happen lately, i dont want him to feel burden by me all the time, but he's concern is such a huge comfort. Altho i'm not solving whats going on, i cant bear to face the fear, i just push everything aside. And cause of that, my indigestion or heartburn (i self diagnosed myself, as i donno what it is that's got me nauseous and feeling sick since oct 2010. but its getting worse, i'll have it twice a week now, so Bryan accompany me to the pharmacy, and i got tablets for it) incident is a real pain.


Trying to distract myself from the pain, i asked him what he fears, and he replied nothing except for me. LOL. what the heck? am i that scary?


HE says cause of me, he's got bruises all over he's arm. well i tell him he deserves it for teasing and mocking me all the time. and not to mention the freaking bruises he gave me...he smacks my hands hard when playing slap jacks, there was once, he smack my hands so hard that i almost roll off the hill. He caught onto to me, i was half laughing telling him "APEUN!!!, OPPA!!, CINCHA APEUN".


When with him, i always make up new words, and he always laugh asking me what it means, and i would tell him i donno and tot its Korean. like baebulloyo so. and bimic.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com