Tuesday, April 24, 2012

went to Rymil park with Bryan on Sunday. Weather was gloomy, and it rained half way thru our conversations (Bryan pluck out grass and sprinkled it all over me, stating that he's decorating me to help me blend with nature...seriously bo shu zo)
cause the rain was heavy, we couldn't get back to Rundle st in time, so Bryan asked me to go under the tree..and we stayed for a while for shelter (i was freezing and hid behind him)..after maybe about 10 freaking mins under the tree, i ran to rundle st with Bryan right behind me walking lazily as usual..dried  ourselves and order risotto at scootzy. 


Went to meet Joyce, kiing and their friends after that. Fab night..the girls and guys ate, while i laugh, talk and enjoy the company... Korean bbq :) the owner was frustrated at us as we wont stop talking and not ordering...but what the heck, he gave 2 menus for 8 ppl, you say ler? 
that night, bryan kept asking if i was alright as i was part soaked from the rain, and he felt bad for not covering me as he is afraid i might smack him if he does. haha..well, i'm glad that he dint. at least he tot it through 
went to watch battle ship yesterday, bryan went back home to meet up with he's house sister and i went back home and cook us dinner. tortellini with mushroom and cream sauce, Bryan said it was delicious (and like always, i think he's lying)..cause i dint add salt at all..haha.. I've forgotten to. and as usual, byran wanted to walk to Arndale..my legs was sore..(but bryan did help carry my bag and the umbrella)
while at the loo, bryan wanted to get me a toy, the damm ugly pig from the angry bird clan. i ask him not to..but he still went with it..but lose. *phew..thank goodness man..i cannot stand another ugly looking soft toy in my room. 


movie was great. :) we end up hang out at my crib..till 10pm. 


wee in the morning, Bryan texted me asking me not to bring lunch as he's making something for me.
 he made You Boo Cho Bap for me. My favourite...(p/s this pic, i stole..i dint take any pics of what he made but it was nicely done)...he added sea weed, carrots, corns, chicken, curry flavored powder and something else which I've forgotten...it taste super duper yummilicious..i tell him he can just make this for me..and i'll be a happy girl...that got me a dimpled smile from him...he told me he made everything (as i told him i dint believe him at all)..and he futher explained that he woke up at 6am making me lunch, and that he only made this for me, cause both of he's house sisters had triangle kimbab for lunch....thats when i realize, this funny dude might have only stuffed the fillings into the tofu pockets...but hey, at least...he did something right?


i'm grateful to have a friend like this..and i was glad, only Jack and Lim from my class and all 4 of bryan's friend saw what he did (made me lunch)..i font want news to fire back to the tutors..and i'll get the cheeky eyes from Sarah again.


cause yesterday, when Sarah asked us what we did during the weekend and tell the ones sitting next to you so that the person could share it with the class..i sat next to Gloria and mentioned "i met up with a friend from Darwin on Friday, we hang out. on sat, i hang out with another friend who came from Sg. then went to the library to study with another friend, he came to my place and i cooked him dinner. on sun, i went to the park with my friend, but the outing was spoiled as it rain, and we had to dry ourselves at the restaurant and had dinner. After that, i went to meet a group of friends"


AND WHEN SARAH ASK HER TO SHARE WHAT I DID, THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID "Sheila went out with a friend on Friday and on Saturday. she met up with a guy on sun and HAD A ROMANTIC TIME with him. She enjoyed her time with him. they had dinner"


My freaking goodness. how the heck did she come up with the word romantic was way beyond me understanding. and sarah poke and asked if he's Korean. i just said yes. and everyone goes "WOOOOO"... Lesley and Lim werent helping by laughing and says "oo..damm a guy"..and i tot the conversation has ended, and sarah asked if she knows him...and cause i dint answer but laugh, she replied "OMGOODNESS!, i know who he is!!"...i was practically doomed at that moment, i told Bryan what happened, he said its ok..he doesn't care about jokes and teases. 


I'm meeting Bryan tomolo as its Anzac day, we're going to Mount lofty. :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com