Friday, April 27, 2012

On Wednesday, me and Bryan went to the botanics at mt lofty, then to old water mill and to the summit
i donno why i tot the botanics at mt lofty's a plain flat land like the one at the city, clearly my mind was muddled..obviously, it was hilly and that i wore flats and worse off, flats without any flowers on the rubber..to add on to my very stupid planning, i wore slippery flats walking down paths full of algae and dead wet leaves as it rain 2 hours b4 we arrived.
the scenery was stunning :)
Half way thru, I told Bryan i had enuf of walking but he was determine to get to the duck pond (knowing that i love feeding the ducks).. But my Journey was relief as Bryan offer to take my bag so that i could walk faster. haha..
After what seems like forever for me, we finally reached the duck pond..and it was breath-taking :)
i was glad bryan was determine to push me to walk here..it was worth it..
As you can see, Bryan was trying to get the ducks to come closer..BUT
the ducks swam away...and i was like "Oppa, What are u doing?!? Why did you scared all the ducks away?"...he just laughed and says he's gonna attract them over in a minute and walked over to me while i prepare our so call snacks 
(crackers and dips)...and my up and go as i haven't had lunch yet.
Just as promised, Bryan lead the ducks to us by tossing bread into the water..he was pretty good at tossing the rolled up bread, cause when i toss, it reached the green grass @.@...Byran couldn't stop laughing at me. we played 21 where Bryan's luck was a down fall again. LOL..


our stay wasn't long as it started drizzling, and i wanted to stay under the big tree but Bryan was concern that i would get sick so he usher us to go..That is when the tiring journey began, walking up hill was a struggle, i fell twice, and so Bryan (while carrying the picnic bag and my hand bag) place a hand behind my back and pushed me forward encouraging me to walk. Bryan at times, have to hold my elbow and walk to keep me from falling over (as i was tired from lack of sleep and energy, i kept walking to the edge without 2nd tots)


after that, we drove to the summit :) nice view of Adelaide city :)
and to old water mill
As i was exhausted, Bryan asked me to rest in the car before heading back to the city for dinner.
We had Korean BBQ at DonDon. It was freakingly delicious man...and Bryan cooked the whole thing..as it was my first time having Korean BBQ, I was a bit sakai..haha..Bryan Wrapped rice, vege, meat and side dish into the lettuce and fed me..(he fed me cause when i wanted to hold onto the wrapped up food, it almost fell)...but cause Bryan made such a big ball out of the food, i had a hard tie chewing...He wont stop feeding me with food that night, i felt bloated..and so we went to Spats after that to have tea...


Of course, i acted stupid enuf to trying to open the 2nd door of spat forcefully (As i dint read the "PLEASE USE THE DOOR ON YOUR LEFT" sign)..the girl inside spat gave me a look which to us was hilarious..we cracked up laughing like kids. 


Worse off, cause the waitress tot me and Bryan's a thing, she gave us a squeezy seat where i have to seat very close next to Bryan..i moved so that we weren't touching at all..it was a bit awkward. we talked about lifes after ECA. He asked me to be prepare if he needs to leave Aussie suddenly..that got me quite and thinking what my life would be without him (as we see each other everyday)...he tot i was upset and changed the whole subject..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com