Sunday, April 08, 2012

Bryan won me an ugly Miss piggy from the arcade at tea tree plaza. I shall bring him to the Royal Ade Show this sep. As he's nick name is Mr. Sniper, so that means hes good with guns and aiming at shooting games.


Brought Togi (yeah..i gave my Miss piggy a name) to torrens. Bryan kept calling it Min Ji and sayang it. Even when i ask him to not call it Min ji (which is a korean name he gave me)..cause i dont want that fugly thing to resembles me, but he says he choose Miss piggy cause he says it looks like me..(@.@)..and when i tease and joke ard with bryan, he would say something in korean and starts hitting Togi. LOL...so instead of hitting me hands, he would grab my arms, and pull it and starts hitting Togi which i'm holding on to. damm hilarious to the max.




While i took a nap, Byran drew me a picture, of the park. I'll post it here for next time. I dint know he's an artist himself..haha...




Went to Rundle after that. and had Cibo coffee and then to Ga bin to have Jajang Noodles..upon entering the korean restaurant, the Manager spoke korean to me, asking if its only the two of us and cause Bryan was outside looking at the menu, i was stunt and couldnt answer the manager. But thankfully, Bryan came in and answered the Q. And upon paying for our meals, the godddamm manager answered me in korean again when i ask him how much's the bill. I had to look at Bryan who couldnt stop laughing.




Bryan says he's possitive that most koreans and non koreans would think i'm a korean. cause he said while being with me for the pass 2 weeks, every shop owner has been answering me in korean. and repeated the story of how he tot i was one at the begining of ECA.




Met a malaysian at the dinner party tonight. I cant say that i enjoyed he's company. he tot i was a korean as well. @.@ he's like RJ the 2nd who eaves drop on my conversations. I was pretty annoyed when he asked about my previous conversations with Vince. Cause it was not something i like to broadcast in public, but then its rude to eaves drop and then ask the teller what its about when she doesnt even know who the heck he is. I dont even rmber him at all, but he said that he sat next to me twice in the last 3 weeks. and even sent me a request on fbook asking to be my friend. triple @.@




anyhoos. tonight's dinner was ok. meeting bryan tomolo. got him into watching the Titanic with me. LOL.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com