Sunday, April 15, 2012

Janice visited Adelaide and we hang out yesterday. <3 i really do miss her company, she met Bryan, all 3 of us went to Burnside...loads of laughter..even bryan enjoyed janice's company. 


saw a nice sunset at the city


Went to have Kolo mee with byran today. Its like the whole Malaysian is there. I've nvr met so many Malaysians in an event before, plus, i get to meet a few friends that i haven't seen for ages..Intro Bryan to my friends, Jon H gave me the *cheeky eyes* looking from me to Bryan..haha..i know what he's thinking.  
Chilled out at the park after brunch. where the constant teasing continues..He gave me two bruises..with he's stupid Korean pinching trick..in the end, both of us hand each other's finger prints on each other's hands..


I made him a decent looking bracelet in under a min. by the Torrens river the other day. 
Byran loves listening to the waves by the beach, so we ordered pizza, and watch the sunset together..we sat by by the shore till we were the only one's left..Bryan asked me to close my eyes and listen to the waves..it was a peaceful setting. 
But then the weather got colder, thank goodness Bryan had a jacket..but it was huge, so it looks as tho i was wearing a dress. haha..an ugly one as well..that purple/yellow Adidas wind breaker that I've always hated. 


By the time we sat on the tram back to the city, i was exhausted, i almost fell asleep and Bryan had to nudge me a few times to keep me awake. Drove to get some teh tarik at eggless to keep me awake before driving home. 


Overall, today was fantastic, Bryan wanted to take me away from my stress, as i'm meeting Indian dude at class tomolo..so not looking forward to it. Bryan ask me to ignore the Indian dude..but then he's in my class, its so hard. :(


Anyhoos..Bryan drew me a blue rose. He says its the prettiest rose among all. All i see is carnation. *shrugs. I'm no artist. so yeah..its OK looking i guess. haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com