Tuesday, April 24, 2012

(update from previous post)
i'm not embarrassed to say that I've cried again. Cause like i said on my previous entry that i think Bryan dint make the filling of the yoo boo cho bap by himself..so i poke and questioned him on who made my lunch..he was furious cause i dint believe him, i state out on my possibilities on why i think he was lying. and that fuse him.


He was so upset with me, he typed a long paragraph saying things like, the reason as to why he woke up at 6 am just to prepare lunch for me and me only was because he notice that i've been losing my appetite day by day (as i drank only milk for lunch yesterday)..and he was worried that something might be upsetting me so he decided to make my fav dish, you boo cho bap just so that i start eating again (as i've told him about me losing my appetite completely last dec, and at time just drank soup or milk and had tons of vitamin capsules to substitute for nutrition)...and i did eat, he gave me fruits as well for lunch, asking me to eat. (he's like a brother, taking care of he's sister)..and so yeah...he was angry that he said he doesn wanna talk to me..and said a bunch of words in the message that got my blood cold..


he scared me all at once..and i started crying (like a child)..after 20 mins, i texted saying i'm sorry and all..he texted back and tell me he's sorry instead for being angry (what a sincere man)...it made me feel so guity and bad..


so cause i had a terrible headache after the episode, he felt bad, asking me to just lie down and take a rest. asking me constantly what he could do to make me feel better. I tell you, this man is the best friend i could even ask for. I tell him i'm fine. and he said 'you should never cry for me again.'...and when i tell him i'm fine, he goes on saying that i'm such a little baby. @.@


Both of us have this ritual where whenever he says lets go to bed now. (no, not those LETS go to bed together kinda thing ok you yellow minded reader)...what he meant was he wants me to go sleep as early as him..which is 11.30pm...cause when he first met me, he cannot understand why i sleep at ard 12-2am all the time..so yeah... when he says 'lets go to dream world', it means' go to bed now sheila'. Pronto!.  and says things like, 'follow me to dream world, dont get lost now'....which i find amusing as he's such a interesting dude..haha..nvr have i met anyone like him. I'll always ask him where our next destination is and he's reply 'just hold my hand and i'll take you there, just trust me on this'.


Its like talking to a baby, i know. but he's such a baby at times..a cute one with the dimpled smile. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com