Saturday, April 21, 2012

 playing 21 had never felt soooo good..haha..
(Pancakes with Kathryn on Thursday, yeah, she came back to Adelaide for grad)
Went to meet Shirlene for lunch today. After that, me and Bryan went to the state library, he finished he's essay while i took most of the presentation's main points. after that, we wont stop acting silly. well mostly him..i asked him to cook me kim chee raymun.


I dint expect an answer, but he followed me to the bus stop waiting for my bus with me as usual and then surprised me by going into the bus with me. We went to Arndale to get some groceries at woolies where a Caucasian man approached me asking if i'm Chinese, i dint answer him straightaway and he asked if i was Korean. and there goes my eye rolling moment. i told him i'm a Chinese and that Bryan's a Korean, and there goes our 15 mins, this Caucasian wont stop speaking mandarin/malay to me and Korean to Bryan (i find it hard to understand as he's Korean, Bryan told me he's pronouciation is pretty bad, but at least he's trying)..


Along our way, we wont stop saying K-Fphe-Shi. or Mac-Doneal-De. haha. and when i got home, i cooked dinner for both of us again! Damm Bryan..haha..he was suppose to cook me something yummy (but told me he will cook the best shin raymun for me, but then i know how to cook that lar..sish)..i wanted to make apple struddle but then made soya bean milk instead. Bryan said i'm always overfeeding him when he's at my house. 


i cooked some noodles for dinner, i find it disgustingly tasteless, i couldn't even taste the onions, but bryan (i think he lied again) said that my cooking was delicious. 
We end up playing blackjacks. 21 is my fav card game from now on. At first, my luck was a down pour. i kept losing, and Bryan's flicker to my palms does start to hurt. and on the 2nd and 3rd round, my luck peaked up and he was losing in almost every game. super fantastic man...was so happy till he gave me an Indian burn. which was freakingly painful. 
watch some soccer game afterwards (yeah, cause Bryan plays soccer and so we end up watching it)...i was distracted half way thru as i was applying cooling gel into Byran's arms..and i end up making a mess..and got myself two bruises again..(knocked on furniture)..in the end, Bryan dint want me to apply the gel for him, he end up applying it all over my palms (which i dont understand why)...but he did a good job applying it on my 'Indian burned' arm.


drove him back home with him being one of the worse DJ ever, he kept changing my songs....


he just texted telling me how delicious the bear biscuit it..(i dint give it to him, he stole it from me @.@)..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com