Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Went to watch Titanic 3D. Its a classic movie that i'll never get sick of. BUT i got sick half way thru the movie. >< About 30 mins towards the ending, i suddenly feel sick. i rush out to the loo as i tot i was gonna throw up, i felt dizzy and faint. While calming myself down, i dint know byran came out of the cinema and to the main entrance to look for me. After making sure i;m fine, i went back to the cinema and sat at the front row (cause my previous seat was at the back of the cinema and inorder to get there, i'll have to pass thru a few ppl and i dont even wanna bother)


After 10 mins into the movie, Byran texted asking where i was and he was outside..I felt so bad, i rushed out and meet him at the entrance...I've spoiled our movie night because of my stupid sickness..Arg...but bryan kept assuring me everything is alright...as long as im ok and have enjoyed part of the movie, he's ok with it. Makes me feel even worse...But all the time while walking back home (cause byran decided to walk to the cinema instead of driving, its he's way of getting me to exercise..well its a 5-8 mins walk anyways. but still..i'm pretty lazy..haha) byran kept asking if i'm alright and that we should cancel dinner. But i wanted dinner as i was hungry, so we Tapao sushi and had our meals back at my house. I kept asking me where Togi was. haha..i told him that the Fugly thing is not to come out of the house, and that got him cracking.


Being with him, with him like a brother to me. i feel so blessed. Altho i do get others thinking that maybe theres more btw us, but i can assure you that both of us has got someone else in our hearts. Byran doesnt even acknowledge or talk to me much when a lot of the ECA ppl's ard. He's so freakingly quite among others.


Like i said, he really does spike my interest as he's sooooo goddamm different from the guys my age. He's like a clean freak. I have yet met anyone like him, who brushes the bench for us b4 we sit down, or just clean the crumbs off the counter when eating the muffin i made him, or uses handsoaps and has never wipe he's wet hands on he's pants, he's shoes which is 3 months old looks so clean and new, he took my car carpet out and whacks the dust off b4 placing it back, he's so freakingly neat..(i'm confuse as to whether he's a girl in a guy's body) he doesnt watch cartoons nor animes, he doesnt play video or computer games. he's into sport, reads (korean books most of the time, and i want to get him reading on some english novels), very knowledgable person when it comes to cars and etc, he draws well, and has beautiful handwritting which can be contrasted to Zhen's (Zhen's handwritting is beautifully neat and clean)...Amazing now isnt he? He shocks me daily with little bits and pieces...Plus, he's very observant (just like Zhen)


I think he's Better than lanny..He cares for me in another different way i guess..i mean while at the park, he would take off he's jacket and cover my legs as if i do wiggle a lot, i would be flashing...i mean lanny doesnt even do things like this...yeah..thats my bro for u folks..haha...nah..just jk..my bros a sweet guy as well..who would make you smile when ure down.


Anyhoos. JANICE is coming to adelaide tomolo.. :D:D super duper happy to the max man...shes staying at my house this weekend..

2 comments:

sarah said...

your font so small and hard to read!

sheila's world said...

yeah. theres something wrong with my blog setting..i cant set the front anymore..but will try to fix it...maybe just change to another blog...haha...i find it hard to read as well...haha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com