Tuesday, May 01, 2012

On Thursday, i had a great bargain, i went to this 2nd hand bookshop near ECA and then saw some romance novels selling for 20cents each..so i gathered 10 books and head for the counter, and that woman was so surprise over my purchase and discounted my books even further up to 10cents each..it was a happy jaw dropping moment for me man...10 books for $1 dollar..ARE YOU FREAKINGLY KIDDING ME?? Happy to the max...
On Friday, Bryan ask for a meet up after he's class..i had lunch at food court..and then we went to Southpark lands. The grass was wet and my pant was soak..and Bryan ask me to sit on he's file instead...How sweet of him...and he played our usual games and of course, both of us had red hands in the end..haha..
The day was so gloomy...
Bryan drew a flower on my hand...he's always like this..whenever he writes me a message, or draws me something, he would cover it..
I wrote Baby (no..not baby as what couples call each other...i call him a baby..cause at times, he acts like one..in a cute way)..so i always call him A big Baby..while he calls me BP..(no, not the petrol company BP)..but Big pig as he thinks i eat truck loads of food..haha
On Saturday, we went to Uni of Adelaide where i tried to finish my essay..(stupid china crowd was being noisy)... Bryan was being a baby again, by asking me to get chips..and i ate most of it..(the look he gave me when he found out the packet was almost finished when he only had 2 pieces was the most hilarious expression ever)...haha..met Amy where she talk thru her teeth in a funny way asking if me byran's cherry blossom..of course not!..haha... Darin's in melb. but he's going to USA in june tho..he ask me to go melb at the beginning of june so that we could arrange for a meet up..


Darin was concern about what happened at the beginning of this year...i dint know why i told him...and he said that, that dude is such a douche and that i should stop conversating with that douche..i felt touched by he's concerns and care.


anyhoos..back to Bryan, we ate at Seoul rest on sat night, cause i donno for what reason, all the ppl who worked there to i was Korean..and when this dude was serving my chap jae and byran's bulgogi, i spoke English to bryan and bryan said the waiter's expression when he realize that i wasnt Korean was pure hilarious (cause when serving, and i spoke English, that dude did this reaction where he was taken aback, and look at me with huge eyes like i was from another diff planet)...yeah..and when i get the bill..the other dude spoke korean to me again...(saying you've ordered this and that, in total its 28 dollars, and when i handed a 50..he couldnt get enuf change from the cashier, he spoke in korean telling me he'll be right back)...all this while i just look at him, and Bryan as always laughed....


when Bryan walked me to my bus stop and waited with me, i plucked out a pansy from the pot and ask place it behind my ears (that got a scoff from Bryan)..@.@


on sun, byran came to my house and we watched Captain America cause he have yet watched it, and i cooked curry which bryan kept saying it was delicious..(this time, i believe him, cause he's eyes lid up like a child when he tasted it, he kept saying it so yummy)..personally, its very spicy for me..cause i added chilli and tons of spices..(as Bryan likes its spicy)...Thanks goodness, Bryan dint ask for a walk..i was exhausted..so we played cards instead...haha..and Bryan had he's first taste of Barley + sago drink as well as Coconut drink..the coconut was delicious, Byran kept asking for me, and i told him sternly NO...cause its mine..haha..


Monday, Bryan and my class went to Adelaide convention center, we had to take notes on a lecture event..before that, i got myself jelly beans from the advertiser booth, this big bear wanted it..and i told franchesco that bryan is such a greedy pig, and franchesco dint believe me @.@.. (btw franchesco is bryan's Italian friend, he's a hunk...but i'm not interested in him as i find it hard to communicate with him)...and when i sat at my row during the lecture, Byran sat next to me and ask he's friends to seat at my row as well...i find it hard to concentrate as bryan wont stop acting like a child, asking for my Listerine strips..haha...


at noon, i went for a cupcake sale event at uni of Adelaide by CWC. i rang Bryan if he wanted a cupcake, but he never answered the phone, so i assume that he doesn't want one. but i was wrong, after class, this pig rang asking where is he's share of cupcakes. i told him, he's gotta come up the computer room and get me as i'm doing some work...we hang at rundle st where byran bought me honey tropical drink from cha time..it was delicious :) we hang till its time to go, all the time, laughing and bryan teasing me (about my shoes flying in the air incident which happened again in the afternoon)


at night, i cooked barley and sago drink for this big baby again.


today (tuesday), bryan's face lid up when he saw the barley drink..and Leslie was asking where he's share is..@.@..during lunch, i met bryan's classmate, peter a korean dude who tot i was a Japanese and believed bryan when he said i'm a korean..again?!? peter said he's been to Malaysia, and that Malaysian doesnt look like me at all..well i guess..its cause i hang ard bryan too much to look like one..haha...


i had soup for lunch, which sucks. byran ask me to have some of he's food as he was very upset with what i'm having for lunch, telling me that what i'm eating isnt lunch at all..and i quote he "Pitied" me...i met with peter again after lunch where he told me he tot i was 27 years old..@.@..damm...and he kept offering me to smoke...and ask me questions and one of them..annoyingly is whether i fancy bryan.


after class, i played table tennis with Leslie, and Bryan came and get me...we head off to woolworths to get a phone plan for Bryan..after that, we went to the food court, all the while, Bryan help hold my very heavy bag...as i was exhausted from walking and plus, i haven't had much for lunch..but Bryan did offer me he's peanut bar during lunch...


we stayed at food court till 5pm...went back home and discovered that bryan's phone plan takes a long time to activate, i was hooked up and wanted to change to the same plan as byran as its cheaper, but 3mobile wont let me lose and offered me a better plan which i couldnt resist. haha..its actually better than bryan's plan. as bryan get $500 worth of money whereas i get $900...the difference is that i get to text local and internationally for free and that i 3GB but Bryan gets 5GB...and Byan's plan is one dollar cheaper than mine..


Bryan is worried about my lack of food intake and insist on asking he's 2nd mum to cook more food for him to bring to ECA so that i can have some. He said he'll take over Lanny to take care of me. How sincere...what really tips me off is that Darin thinks Bryan is the one for me...BUT DARIN, like hello *waves hands up in the air*..i want you instead. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com