Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What a hectic night i had.


Why do strange mens always approach me huh??? WHY?? like seriously why? my luck is such a down pour this year...i keep getting weird guys approaching me asking to be my friend...


just like tonight, while walking to the Hub on 4th floor of uni of Adelaide, this guy, out of the blue approached me. at first i tot it was the CWC's ppl just trying to guide me to the Quiz night event...but then he ask if i'm a uni student, so i tot he was lost, as he told me he aint a uni student, just taking a stroll at the uni...in the end, he talked to me, introducing himself (mind you it was dark. 6.30pm at Adelaide during a winter is like 8pm in Malaysia). moreover, we were at a dimly light area of the uni. i told him if he wants to talk to me, might as well talk and walk with me to the Hub as i was already late to meet my friends...and he kept asking if this is over, would i grab a cuppa with him. he told me he wants to get to meet more friends, so i invited him to the event thinking maybe he could make friends there and leave me alone, he then pressed for my number..i told him i prefer to give him my fbook name, he then told me he aint got fbook and then prefers my number instead. i was in a dilemma. as i was holding onto to my phone, waiting for byran to text. so i told him imma give him a ring..and he ask me to go ahead..as he's phone is in he's pocket...so i had to do what i had to, i gave he's number a ring, and told him that i'm gonna call my boy and went out. 


Regina met me half way and i told her i donno that dude...and we were just out of the room, trying to find a way where i can avoid him...and Colin came out, i told him and he ask me to sit by he's group where that dude cant approach me..


i texted Bryan, telling him i was scared to death.. Bryan ask me to ask Colin to be by my side, dont go to the loo alone and not to walk to my car alone (as where i park was a very famous park where weird guys hangs ard)..he Bryan kept texting me asking me to ring him if anything happens and to text him when i'm safe in my car..


thank goodness Regina was by my side, as that stranger kept looking at my way or at me during our session...and when picture taking, reg ask me to go the other side...


when it was time to leave, i heard that he(that stranger) approached another girl saying that he texted her on fbook but she never replied (WHAT THE HECK? he lied to me saying he aint got fbook)...what a weirdo!. she said she doesnt know who the heck he is and left him coldly. Bryan was concern about this as that dude has my number...


but everything soon forgotten as Bryan tried he's best to keep my mood alive as i was shell shocked by the event. thinking this dude could have done anything to me when i first met him at the dimly and deserted area of uni.


anyhooo.....i dont wanna talk about this stranger no more..~


I found a pic...the first week of ECA, at that time, me and Bryan weren't even friends...but a group pic was taken, i was standing next to Ran (my Japanese friend)
yeah, the guy behind me is martin(i dint get to know him well, as he left the next week when i first met him), beside me is danny (a chef at a few restaurants at china town), next is Miki (a pretty Japanese nurse), behind her is Leslie (my cute little boy, he's sooo cute, i miss pinching he's ears..haha)...and of course standing next to him is Bryan(i hate it when he wears a cap)..


As you can see, Bryan is SOOOOOO tall, so much taller than me...so yeah..like i said, he will lose me easily when we walk around the mall, cause he couldn even see me. Hence, i grab he's arms when we walk.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com