Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekends.~

Work was okay. A bit tiring, but nth i cannot handle.

On sat, I wanted to clean my brother's room as Chien's bf is visiting. But half way thru, Bryan texted, asking for a meet up..went to the city, and cause i was far away and couldnt see clearly, i totally missed Bryan when i was scanning the crowd..cause i dint think he would show up looking stunningly handsome in a suit..(i asked him where he's going, and he replied the obvious,"Out with you")...
Went to Glenelg, as i wanted to watch the sunset. But instead, we pigged out in glenelg, Bryan was like "sheila, i tot u wanted to go to glenelg to watch the sunset? why are we eating from stalls to stalls huh big pig (BP)?" i looked up to him asking "dju jju le sa le?"...(which in Korean it means "you wanna die or live?") cause i hate it when he calls me BP..and every time he sees the 3 piggies at Rundle mall, he would look at me asking "Sheila, why are you there? Why are you looking thru the garbage?)
I'll give him a wary face expression and walk the other way..he would do he's usual, Laugh and then grab my arms which bring me to a halt (cause Bryan seriously donno he's strength, does put me to a stop, and end up injuring my arm, broke my capillaries onces while doing so)...so instead of him holding onto my arms when we walk, cause he could easily bruise me up...i end up holding he's arms when we walk (no..we are just friends, as..he wants me to do that as he always loses me when we walk..cause as you know, i'm short when standing next to him, i dont think my head barely reaches he's visions) i was caught by a few friends when i did the usual of holding onto he's arms, but yeah..i always let go of he's arms..as i dont wanna speculate any rumors like the ones in ECA. 

Leslie, knowing that me and byran's close ask me to distance myself as he thinks (he's right) i might find it hard to let go of Bryan when the time is near.

Thats why i ask Bryan to stop hanging out with me..but he wont listen..asking me not to say that again...he said as long as he's here in Adelaide, he would care for me till i'm feeling better. 

Anyhoos...back to topic, yeah..we pigged out at glenelg, then drove back to my house and i heated up some frozen pizza, while i ate bread (too full to eat anything)...we watched "the Tourist" it was a pretty bad movie.

we made plans and then plan out our budget for the melb trip. drove him home and slept in early.

had work on Sunday morning. @.@...tired..after work, byran says he's coming over to my house at 3pm. we went grocery shopping when (for countless times)..ppl always ask us where are we from,..i just answered Korea for the sake of wanting to purchase my groceries in a hurry, but the dude over the counter started speaking korean to both of us and cause byran's been teaching me a few words, i answered him back in korean...me and byran had a good laugh..

went back home and Bryan surprised me by bringing me a bag full of korean junk food. while i was busy preparing for our meals, Bryan kept feeding me with korean junks. 

Byran cooked korean bbq with kimchee bokkum this time...heck, it was so freakingly delicious man. 

watched "salt" after that and as usual, drove him home..haha..

Bryan compliment on how good i look when i gain a lit weight...cause he said when he first met me, i was tooo skinny, but now i look so much better....awwww...he's so sweet...:)





No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com