Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Going to Melb in 2 weeks time. YA HO~~~


Last min decision. 


I planned to go for a cruise with Bryan after he's done with ECA in June. but then when we told he's friends and my classmate, so as our tutor, they all advice us not to go as most of the ppl there are seniors. haha..so scrapped that plan and suggest to go to Mount Gambier. Which is 5 hours drive. I honestly wasn't looking forward to a 5 hours drive. 


AND then, out of the pop, living social deals send me an email on a great accommodation deal. 3 nights for $289. I jumped on it, asking Bryan is he wants to go. He was Hyped about it too..


So yeah, plane's book and accommodation's purchased. 


However, Daryn will be at USA by then. :-( 


Had lunch with tutors and friends today. it was great. everyone teased me with Bryan. seriously, again!?


Was with Bryan and Leslie at cibo. Leslie's moving to Perth on Sunday :( gonna miss him a lot, such a cute little boy. (eventho he's 19yo)


Anyhoos..stopping here for now..watching lake house at the moment. :):)



No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com