Friday, May 11, 2012

well here we are again. back to the usual. Bryan bringing me my lunch. we've been hanging out after class every since Monday. the wonders of how small Adelaide city is, i met a few friends along the way. Peter was being a hag at ECA, i said "Muogi?" and he instantly put he's hands behind my neck trying to strangle me (for fun of course)..but heck, can he NOT DO THAT?
Anyhoos, it was Bryan's first time having crepes on Monday, and of course we ordered something with strawberries and of course i wanted Nutella, so we got a combination. and cause the Nutella was the glue, sticking the two pieces of crepes together, i evilly fed him all the strawberries and cream...while he did the peeling of paper. haha..boy, this baby complains a lot. saying he did all the peeling and eating only strawberries. *evil grins.


yeah, so in the end, i got him some chocolate cupcakes to make up for it. on Tuesday. :) and then on Wednesday, we went to Priceline, and i got him a Versace perfume (cause the day before, i told him that he smells like an old book, which to me is addictive, cause yeah...i love the smell of old books, yeah..i know i'm weird...anyhoos...and Bryan after smoking smells strongly of smoke..so i told him if this keeps going on, i might be addicted to smoke)..hence the perfume..it was on sale...so i got him one, and he's been using it...and cause it smells so nice, i couldn't help but to ask for a sniff of he's wrist on Thursday during lunch. and as usual, he would just knock my forehead in the same time or purposely bump he's wrist to my nose (he did that when we went to Priceline, cause i initially wanted to get him the Burberry Perfume, and cause the saleswoman sprayed it onto he's wrist, and it was still moist, and i asked for a sniff, he bump it to my nose and the whole time, i can only smell the perfume instead of anything else..Damm him!)..haha


I was woken up by Bryan this morning at 9am. i was so freakingly tired and this nonsense guy woke me up!. ARG....and cause i reason that today's the only day that i get to sleep in, he then ask me to go back to bed. We met at china town at noon before i go to work.


Bryan's gonna cook me dinner tomolo. :) hopefully its nice.


O, and p/s, Bryan's been carrying my bag since Monday. to make things worse, we keep bumping to ppl from ECA who gave me a cheeky look. @.@ .cause my bag's heavy and so Bryan carry it for me, he complains of it as well..haha..and tomolo, he's carrying my very heavy laptop..*EVIL GRINS

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com