Monday, May 07, 2012

Bryan's been bringing me lunch. He ask me not to bother buying or making lunch as he's got it settled. So now, i eat whatever Bryan eats. which is triangle kimbab every lunch. 
Whats more is that bryan's been feeding me healthily with fruits. Hence, i make him whatever i could (barley,tea,coffee..etc) which got Leslie jealous in a playful way. haha..What a kid. He saw me giving bryan a mug of coffee and he kept asking where he's is. so i share the teddy bear biscuit (which was suppose to be for Byran, that pig ate quite a few of it, and I'm left with a half empty box of biscuits, and Byran was like "I want the whole packet instead of you putting it in a container, giving it to me")...@.@..what have i gotten into? 2 greedy little pigs! as i was texting Darin during lunch, Bryan walked to my class twice, first, giving me the mug...and then 5 mins later my Biscuit tin. (that got Hwan and Lim, looking at me with the cheeky eyes and telling me that somethings seems to be going on btw me and Bryan, i fend off their comments with a laugh, and Lim was like "don't you want Jack anymore? You're other half?"...OMGOODNESS...How is jack, a 29 yo Korean guy, my partner in the report, now turned into my other half?...this class is crazy man...) 
(just some random picture of me taking a walk last Thursday)


Anyhoos, me and Bryan hang around rundle and got crepes (i was evilly feeding him the cream and strawberries while i finish up the nutella..he notice, o yeah..he complained saying he dint even have the crepes but just cream and strawberries..lol) 


yesterday, Me and Bryan met at china town and i drove to some primary school to attend the Japanese kids fest. It was nice, but we spend most of our time waiting for food, me and Bryan waited almost an hour for our Takoyaki. I was a bit pissed off at Bryan over something, and he kept poking my shoulders going "SHEILA~~~"...and then shake my shoulders again. i glare at him..i seriously cannot stand the fact that he at times dont take my words seriously. and the amount of insult was overwhelming (even as it was meant to be a joke, but hey, it hurts okay!).


But things soon forgotern as Byran being himself, knows what i like best, even when i'm not in the mood for it, he always does try to get me food that i like. haha. 
We waited at the Kimono booth where i met Annabelle. I asked Byran if he wants to join me and wear a Japanese transitional costume. he said a plain "No"..i know how he feels about Japanese (but am glad that he see clear to join me in this event)...While this Japanese girl tried putting the Kimono on me, She tot i was Japanese and asked me if i was one. @.@..of course not lar woman...i'm beginning to wonder about my own nationality. haha..with everyone thinking i'm either a Japanese or Korean..(jack says i look like Korean while he's friends thinks i'm more like a Japanese).. 


Byran thinks the kimono looks good on me. (i don't get compliments like this from him, so i think he's words are genuine) 
We had steamboat at my house last night, invited chien's friend, Ivy. :) Byran wont stop feeding me as usual, kept putting food into my bowl...we had our usual walk around the neighbourhood. (i played mother duck with him, and he ask me to close my eyes, hold on to he's arms and trust him, jeez..i am never going to trust him, he keep trying he's best to walk me to a pole or the bus stop) 


On Saturday, I went to have Kolo mee..and H wont stop asking me where Byran is..he and Charles was teasing me to the max. 


After that, Byran and i went shopping for Korean groceries, Byran got me a lot of Korean snacks. which was super yummilicious. then we went to harbour town where we shop around, went to Valley girl where i bought two dress for just $19 bucks. there were so pretty. Byran choose one and i choose the other (i wore the one Bryan choose to the Japanese fest, Bryan wont stop saying that he's got good taste...yealar yealar..give him some credit, as the dress he choose does looks good) 


Met our tutor at the Festival..and o..boy...am i faced with the questions. 
Anyhoos, we went back home and then Bryan started cooking, outside...as he doesn't wanna stink up my house..
we ate so much..(Bryan kept putting the pork into my plate, he help chien as well and then he kept giving me onions, i was like "Bryan! no more okay..why dont u give chien instead of me"..and cause chien hates onions as well, she took her plate away from he's reach..haha... we did our usual walk after that and then i told him about peter and what an ass peter is (Byran being brotherly ask me to stay away from peter, he kept asking what peter said to me and all, concern like...)...awwww..how nice :) 




Anyhoos...this is the end of this post as i'm tired...and Bryan just asked me to go outside to look at the freaking moon

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com