Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Was eBay shopping for maxi dresses. And OBVIOUSLY maxi dresses aren't mend for short ppl like me. I got a bit fustrated when looking for the proper length that would suit me. but soon gave up and rant on my fustration on bryan. who took it all in and said the sweetest lines "You are an attractive woman, whether you are short or not, its not important and if you are tall, you will look so strange"..He once told me that he thinks i'm cute, as i'm short..and if i'm tall, short wont even be used to describe me...damm this boy knows he's way to charm...


I donno why i'm pretty confused by what he's classmate did today (i'm not going to ask, as i don't want to over think or just over react on such small matters)...but when me, Jack and Leslie went to Byran's class to get some survey forms filled up today, Jack and Leslie went in while i waited by the door, Franchesco dint even hide he's shame in using a phone to take a pic of either me, or the dustbin, the wall or the door..i donno. maybe i over think. maybe he just want to take a picture of the wall or maybe test he's camera, but why couldn't he take the pic somewhere else? 


I hate to over think the situation, and i hate having to pass by peter along the corridor alone. nor do i like being in the room with peter alone (while waiting for Bryan). Byran is the only guy at the mo where i feel comfy with. We dont have to talk, just being in the same room is enuf for me. 


anyhoos, I trick Bryan twice into helping me carry my bag. haha.. well he offered to carry my bag after i purchased my 1L of body lotion. He kept saying it looks as tho the bag is carrying me instead (which i seriously donno what he meant by that)...He only returned my bag when it was time to leave which was 5pm. and the bus was crowded at that time. *freaking heck! i almost fell on top of someone twice as i had to stand in heels and the bus driver wasn't very good at driving. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com