Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nothing much on the weekend for both me and Bryan as i need to finish up my report and he's got homework. But he's homework is always so light, mine's heavy.


We went to the state library yesterday. Study and was interrupted by this Indian dude trying to do a group project with he's Malaysian partner. (LIKE HELLO MISTER!, YOU ARE AT THE WRONG SECTION OF THE LIBRARY..ITS A GODDAMM QUIET ZONE, CAN YOU NOT READ??!!) yeah, i was pissed. i couldn't get my essay done in time. all i can hear and think about is he's discussion. damm him!


After that, Bryan and i went back home, He cooked me Shin Raymun (korean style)..i think its the same as what i cook lar...just add two extra ingredients nia. haha..he added bean sprouts cause he's afraid the soup base might be too spicy for me. And what is different from what i do is that after finishing the noodles, he would pour a  small bowl of rice over the remaining soup base and eat it as it is. (and yes, to take ure curiously out of the way, Koreans eat their noodles off from the pot at times)


we watched Fast n Furious no. 3 after dinner. and cause it was so freakingly damm cold, i cooked some chrysanthemum tea. and while cooking it, he took my warm cover throw and snuggled up to it. I looked at him with hatred *eyes squinting..he laughed and sat next to me and says that way we both get covered. (but the position we are in is oddly familiar and i felt so goddamm uncomfy) 


Throughout the whole movie, he wont stop scoffing at how impossible some of the stunts are. I bet he's thinking its bullshit. (well of course lar, its a freaking movie wat). 


Drove him home and did my homework. he got a bit strict with me when i used my phone to text you back HUNNIE!. cause he doesnt want me using my phone when driving. as he had a bad experience along the way where he lost both of he's good friends in a car accident as they were using their phones. and plus, he doesnt want me riding a bike ever..ever in my whole freaking life. jeez...there goes my another "i want to give it a try" stunts in life...


He says i dont need to ride a bike or do silly things to spark my dull life, and as long as he's here, he will help me think of figure out how to excite my life with caution. (he's like my freaking guardian angel. jeez lewizzz...who the heck sent him to look after me huh?)


I had a nightmare where i was walking towards Windy (yeah, remember her?) as she was crying as she found out that one of her patients got lyme disease that she somehow caught and there isnt any cure for it. and cause out of anger that shes the only one that has it, she grabbed onto me and and then rubbed the infected side to me, and i somehow caught it as well...i stare in horror and kept asking her why she did it. this dream had me saying goodbyes to everyone i knew. it was a painful experience. It has something to do with byran and he's text last night asking me to live life to the fullest as you might not know what will happen to you in the near future. (why did i instantly dream about this when he said that? huh...)


Anyhoos..its mothers days today. wishing all the mothers, "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!". 


cause its cold and i've got homework to catch up on, Byran asked me out on a "Date" tonight. haha. i donno why he calls it a date. we practically eat our meals together most of the time. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com