Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This week is going to be a headache. REPORT due on Thursday. Have to do a PRESENTATION on the same day as well..and when typing this, i realize I've gotta do a presentation tomolo as well. But i cant be bother by it now. 
I've been cooking a lot of Myulchi bokkum (a Korean side dish) lately...i can just finish all in one session...its so addictive. haha.. Bryan miss having that as he's housemother doesn't cook that, so i'll cook him some when he comes over.


I dint get to see Bryan on Friday nor Saturday last week. After work last Friday, i went crazy on him (my hormones getting the best of me)..and he was so worried, i was so upset...he was so worked up and ask me whats making me sad and ask me to share. telling me that he'll either help me solve it or walk with me to overcome the problem (seriously, the best Korean friend I've ever had)..so i had an early sleep that night, and on sat, i had to walk under the rain and cause it was cold, i had a terrible headache and had the flu at night. So i dint see Bryan on Saturday (cause he wanted me to finish my report). 


On Sunday, he dint even ask me if I've finished my report or not, he just text asking us to go out for a movie, i (knowing that this bear needs to have he's lunch)..ask him to come by after lunch,..and was VERY surprise when he says he's coming over Now. i was shocked as i was still in my Pjs. rushed to get myself ready. upon arriving, byran kept complaining on how hungry he was. so we went for sushi, he then gave me a Korean medicine for the cold :). During lunch, this greedy bear ordered so much (i keep warning him not to order so much as we wont be able to finish it)...but heck, he doesn't listen to me saying 'no, don't worry, i'll finish them'...haha...i bet after last Sunday, he learned he's lessons...cause i couldn't finish my part of the food, so i force him to swallow it down..(Bryan when he cant eat anymore, gives out the funniest face expression I've ever seen...he would chew on he's bottom lip, dimples on the cheek, look at me with eyes shut tightly..maybe thinking that i'm the worst friend ever to have forced him to finish her part of the food.....its so priceless, i always couldn't stop laughing when he does that)....


after that, we head down to west lakes, he gave me bananas in the car, i ate half of it while he finished he's fruit. i look at him with pleading eyes asking him to drown down the last half of the fruit. he reluctantly gave in. haha...I'm EVIL!. 


we window shopped and i kept choosing shirts for him at David Jones. but he thinks my taste in clothing is too dark. yeah..i know, he's such a colorful man. he only owns 3 black shirts which all are at Korea. i look at him dumbfounded..3 freaking black shirts?!?...whereas for me, about 80% of my cloths are black in color or contains the color black. 
Watched the Avengers and cause the movie was at 4pm, we walked to the beach, We bumped into our tutor, Sarah and her 3 sons...it was hilarious, Sarah asked if we're stalking her. i guess the news is out huh? now everyone thinks me and Bryan's an item. (cause Sarah and i was talking about the movie at class on Monday, and of course, most of my classmates knw who I've been with on the weekends, Bryan doesnt even care what others say or think, whereas i'm the only one doing the part in denial of this. Yuki was asking me whats with me and Bryan, i told her off nth is happening as he's got a girl, that shut her off) anyhoos..the movie was heck boring at first, i almost fell asleep and Bryan had to nudge me...we got what we paid for..8 bucks for a crappy cinema. 


we went to Parisis after dinner. cause I've been feeding Bryan all day with cookies, drinks, popcorn...he was too full to eat...so i ordered a entree sized meal...even i cant finish it, so i look at Bryan..and he does he's cute funny expression and helped me finish the meal. 


stayed at Spats till 10pm. i was so exhausted..i dint talk much on our way home.


yesterday... Bryan and i agree that we should make June the best month ever. And so i suggested that we take the 2 nights outing at the Murray. But little did i know, i have to share a bedroom with Bryan for 2 freaking nights...i'm having 2nd tots already. (i mean byran's a great guy, and he's like a brother to me, and to him, i'm like a sister..but sharing a room with him is a bit too much)..but the deal ends this Saturday...and its cheap...and we wanted to do something together...but he's wallet's abit tight...i just am not sure...on a cruise with him...with other locals there. and on a winter....i'm sooooooooo am not sure about it...


This is from the website:
(All cabins have individual ensuites, balcony's, airconditioning and windows for a spectacular view throughout your trip. The Proud Mary is a Iconic, boutique cruising vessel that provides all meals by our resident chef and daily shore excursions of varying types.)


Sounds so tempting...but what would he's gf thinks of it. i know shes open, but she couldn be that open. I wish he's budget isn't that tight, then we could go somewhere else. 


Anyhoos..gonna worry about that later..today's class was fun.. Leslie, lim and jack all sat next to me during class and it was pure hilarious...Peter, on the other hand..is pissing me off...he slam the door in front of me..and then pats my hair, i'm on the verge of losing it and hitting him. 

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com