Thursday, May 17, 2012

If its all possible, and moneys not an option, would you come back to Malaysia with me?


I have been studying about cross cultural marriage. It was hopeless to change a Korean's man's mind to accept cross cultural marriage. I gave up half way thru with BOTH Jack and Bryan. i tried explaining. Jack, said its different, and all Bryan can say is the disadvantages overweight the advantages. i just slap my fore head and told both guys (on different occasion) that i might as well talk to the wall. 


Yuhee (my Korean classmate) gave a presentation on cross cultural marriage and pointed a question at me which left everyone in the class even our tutor in pure sheer silence. She asked "Sheila, what do you think of cross cultural marriage? would you consider marrying a Korean man?"...i bet my ass that more than half of the class was thinking about me and Bryan and maybe 20% with me and Jack (as tutors and a few always address me and jack as the class couple)..and maybe the last 30% of the class was mainly interested cause they were curious. 


My answer was that i don't mind. 


I was fuming over how proud Most of the Korean men are at ECA. (or just the ones i'm friends with, cause Sunny and Byran's classmate is the only humble Korean man I've met).. Bryan, Jack and Peter are so freakingly proud. it was driving me off the wall...when their comments bounce off each other.

i told Peter what i found out about Korean mans not wanting an international wife, he told me he disagree...well he's a Horn dog. i wont bother with he's answers. 


Peter kept calling Bryan my boyfriend, and say words like enjoy ure date. when i repeatedly corrected him as a hang out session.


had yummy Korean kimbab for lunch today, Byran's 2nd father made it. Delicious. :) 


As usual, me and byran has been meeting up after ECA, got our usual Crepe from Crepe story. Bryan kept choosing any of flavors with strawberries. @.@ NO freaking Nutella today. :( But i kept feeding byran the cream. haha..he dint wanna open up he's mouth but i use the secret word. saying "Byran, there's strawberries on the spoon, now open up"..he instantly open he's mouth...haha..STRAWBERRIES is always the password, this boy loves he's berries.


He's been my Korean teacher, my bag carrier, my fashion guru, my crepe paper unwrap-per (as he would instant take my crepe from me and help me unwrap it and pass it back to me), my triangle kimbab unwrap-per, my nutritionist (the one who gave me an extra 2 kilos in just 2 months..as he fed me chocolate bars after lunch, but then gives me fruits as well), my hand warmer, my rock to keep me on the tap and not do silly things (he says he would disprove if i do get piercings on my belly or ride a bike or just text while driving)..Most of all, the guy who would not let Peter get near me...(cause peter is a horn dog)...


Bryan has this weird habit of asking me to always walk beside him (as i always slow down when texting or just walk real slow or at times faster)...he would grab onto my arms and place me right beside him and ask me to stay that way as he doesn't wanna lose me...which he did a few times..haha..yeah..u can imagine how short i am when standing next to him..


ok..its late, and Bryan's nagging me to sleep...Nights :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com