Thursday, March 08, 2012

U turned me out.


I just returned frm Melb. Fun times and yet I cant wait to go bk to adelaide. Freakingly tired to the max.


Will talk about that later. I went to a church group last night, brought Zhen (yes, the dude that i havent seen for 1year plus)..haha..awkward moment at first. but all resolved. I got the lecture of my life from him. He ask the most "slapping on the head" question of all. Thinking to myself. WHAT THE HECK am i trying to archieve here? Making Colby dead jealous isnt going to solve the issue. the thing is. im not making Colby Pea green..just telling him, the thing is fine, i'm ok with it, i'm moving on (altho there is nothing to move on). but i just wanna assure him that i'm OK and FINE. but zhen says my tactics are all so freakingly dumb. *ouch.


Altho i can say. i'm Not very sure where my heart stands at the mo. Jealous at times, and ignorant all the while. When at melb, i dint even think about him at all.


Zhen says that colby looks down when he saw me bringing him to the meeting. But all and all Zhen will always be my friend. Altho, a lot has been asking whose the dude i brought in that evening. Zhen says colby's been shooting daggers across the room. I wont have known. And ppl seems to be pushing me to colby all night. saying, just bring colby along when i say i wanna go to an event.. or something, 'o, why not ask colby'.. Makes me wonder what has he told he's friends.


When i met Darin at melb, i was on cloud 9. seriously, i was beaming from ear to ear. I am interested him Darin. But u know, those "wow, he's a great companion" kinda interest. Zhen says it would nvr work btw me and Darin cause he's at melb and i'm here. Plus, i hardly know Darin, except for the fact that i love he's eyes and would love to hear he's voice again, it was so soothing during this complicated time of my life. Zhen says it could be an act as i dont even know if him, he might be taken as i've only met him twice, and he could be lying to get my interest btw conversations. Yes. it could be true.


And theres luke, that just told me whats in he's heart. I dint know what to say so i thanked him for he's words and told him he's sweet. I couldnt deal with so much guys now. I'm in a mess. I donno how to reply him.


And of course, theres RJ, i wouldnt even go futher. as i find this dude boring. but then we shall remain friends. and thats all.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com