Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Yes, i admit. It was puppy love. (How childish it sounds) but without Ara questioning me continuously on my so called liking towards Colby, it would take me a while to know/notice. As i answer he's questions, it was he's method of psychology to get ure brains turning and your heart open. Without realising, i answered the last questions automatically. And the answer was a 'No' and realise i like him as a brother more than a friend.
Thank god for that. why haven’t i tot of it, i mean Colby did ask me about it, he doubt my liking towards him. but i was tooo tired, tooo sleepy to answer him. The more i ignore Colby and likewise...i was like 'Meh'. it doesnt kills me to not have him around no more. No next target. altho luke wont stop asking. i hope and wish he would just drop the topic.

I'm avoid Rj btw. taking Ara's advices to not text the guy when he texts...give it a few days to cool down..it sorta just give him an idea of the direction i'm going. which is we are just friends
Of course, outing with the girls and guy. its the best.. Ara joke at the fact that i should go to the fortune teller to ask who is the next freak i am going to bumped into...lol...yes..they all agree where all these ppl come from.


4 more weeks and two of my Sg besties will be flying off. and god knows when i'll able to see them again. *SAD. i will truely miss my girls.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com