Thursday, February 09, 2012

to first like someone, u should know them better.

hello. yes, I’m back from my 2 weeks break and in btw.

i met up with a few friends bk home. Who gave me an inside scoop on what’s to see about my current chase. and i realise he was diff from what i expected. i should ask guy friends more on guys stuff..They are experts in knowing how to read certain actions of my friends.

after dumping all the crap loads on my current chase. i end up getting all worked up and pissed off knowing what was going thru that boy's mind when he was with me. i wanted to take a plane over and shove him with all my might, give him a huge slap in the face and kick he's jewel bags.

But heart melts a bit when standing next to my current chase. Heart and mind needs to be alert being around him.

Enuf of him. i met two guys on my trip back. cause flight got delayed, i walked ard Sg airport and sat next to decent looking guy. He asked me something about why there was a long line to go into the waiting room. I explained the rhetorical questions of having ppl scanning ure hand carry bags b4 boarding the plane. He then asked if i was local. I said no. and Me with him, found out he was from Melb. An ABC (yes, i tot of melody straight away)..haha..We end up having a fab time talking and end up being the last few to get on the plane.

Cause Melb guy's got an aussie passport, he went thru immigration easier and faster than those holding a foreign passport. but he did say (on text) tht he waited for me at the baggage area. but then give it a few minutes b4 rushing to catch the next flight to Melb.

Thats when i met Adelaide guy. While waiting in line to get my passport scanned by the immigration officer, i saw Rachel. Talked. and Adelaide guy who was sorta in btw me and Rach turned and saw me holding on to a Malaysian passport and asked to confirm i'm from Malaysia. We end up talking and then exchanging numbers as he's got no Fbook. We went out on tues. Chatty guy. Who reads a lot. :) We're meeting up next week.

........

Being back home was a huge stress release. I feel so pampered back at miri. So loved. I really did enjoy my time back home. How i wish i could stay longer...i get to meet the girls. :D i will blog about it on a later longer post.

In the mean time. thats for now.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com