Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i knew this day would come.


Luke sorta am upset with me. Even more than expected because i did not see the last message on Monday. and now its Wednesday.


Yes. After the last episode of me having a huge boohoo over Colby. Luke thinks its he's que to butt in and save the broken hearted me.


Of course, i backed off. and now he's saying things like 'i did not even give him chances'. well..i cannot blame him. Been mooning over Colby since last year.


o well...went out with Rj again..i should prob just shoot myself...if i have to dine with this man again..i would die...seriously...i have no interest in what so ever he say..i've tried..this is my 3rd attempt. but then i cannot take it no more...i'm not being crude..its seriously boring the heck out of me. i've escaped a few yawns in just half an hour...whats worse..he's being so nice and all makes it hard for me to say no without sounding mean..and plus, he walks me to uni on monday..When i tried so hard to find excuses asking him not to walk me there..Escaping someone rude and crude, that i can do..but escaping someone so nice and kindly mannered..its hard to do.


o'common...when i typed out "this time ard, i don’t mind weird fellows approaching me. c'mon, like why at times like these, i dont get ppl like tht when i need them for distraction. (its always the unexpected times yea?. and no i aint gonna call or text Mr TAXI DRIVER)" on my post on 26th Dec 2011...this isn’t what i was expecting. (><)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com