Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Well just because i cancelled out on my Valentines dinner date on the last minute, I'm now faced with the question of being a lesbian? WTH man.


To clarify; I AM NOT A LESBIAN..If i was one, i won’t have said No to the 2 girls I’ve met along my way in life.
If you, she/he who still questions..Then why did i waste time heartbrokenly dwell on Colby and my previous beau(s) all this while?
Anyhoos. Yes, i cancelled out on my V.date. to make matters worse. i sound like an evil friend when he reply me in the sweetest most understanding text ever. i feel like a goddamm meanie.


the thing is, why i'm cancelled out on him is because all i think all day is Colby. and being out with another friend while thinking about the other doesn’t seems right. plus, if mich did plan out on out hang out session tonight..i might get to spend time with a bunch of singletons. We get to cry over our suckkie love life and watch some sappy romantic movie instead.



Recent report from a friend, Colby's is on OT?!? Heck, can someone pass me the bottle of posion.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com