Sunday, February 12, 2012


O. how i wish its him (lets just call him colby) who have asked me out on Valentines day.


But instead, i said a quick, non-thinkable, easy OK. to Mr Lawyer. yes. the stupidity of me..how could i have said Ok to a dinner date without checking what the date of next tuesday is.


N now, not unless i think of something smart, quick and witty to reply Mr Lawyer..i have no way of escaping this tuesday's Valentines dinner date with him.


O. gawd help me. why cant my love life be as simple as ABC. why make me walk-run and chase for love?


Tomolo, colby invited me to a dinner with he's friends.


Thinking about our 10 min meet up last wed and on Monday night..i donno why i find it hard to face him without looking at my feet. I wish he could tell me its alright when i'm crushed, and hold my hands when i about to fall.


Instead, i learn about him the hard way. Why did he have to think so far ahead?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com