Friday, November 03, 2006

....

was just another boring day at home...,i practice my piano pieces in tha morning...have been skipping my practices for bout a month...haha.....then when i practice it in front of my teacher...,she keep on asking y is my hand so stiff....i lied saying tht i donno...but we all know tht....i never practice at home...hehe.....well on wednesday nite....i was so damm unhappy....coz the guy tht i've been looking for dint showed up.......thts when i wrote this...

beauty is fake
words are lies
promises are shattered
trust is forgotten
tears is flowing
heart is broken
girl is crying
love is dying
i always expect him to be there but never did he showed up...*sigh*...maybe tony's rite....,he is just too perfect for me......gals wont miss the oppotunity to be with him and y should he choose me when he's got better ones....but tony ask me not to give up and just tell him the truth....,i dont have the courage to do it....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com