Saturday, November 25, 2006

shortbreads

hmmp....yesterday...,...went on9...,chatted with madam adam,marky,kiki, and a few tht i've forgottern who......,then i was bored so i baked shortbreads.....and it was really tasty....,hahaha....its for someone...... :)....so after tht i went to my room to comb my hair.....then the stupid dogs wont stop barking.....so i tot they were barking at the workers downstairs.......so i went downstairs.....and found out tht half of my shortbreads are gone... :0 .....i scream!!!!.....asking who took my shortbreads...then mum told me tht she gave some of it to my neighbours since it was good......i just fell to the sofa....and was so damm pissed off......coz it was for a friend of mine.....damm!!!....i dont wanna make another one...coz i was really tired....and i dint take measurements of how much ammounts do i need for eveything..........then theres no point in giving it to him anymore since half of it was gone...so i gave the rest of it to my fav aunt....but she dint eat it right away....so i played with jia ling....so damm cute lar tht gal....i love teasing her....muhahahaha...i bet next time if i've got kids...,they will surely cry a lot coz of me....haha

this morning....,i woke up early for yoga classes....,i was yawning every 10 mins or more......this woman was looking at me in a weird way...coz the yoga possition was surppose to be a very painfull one...and i could see everyone's face expression changed coz of the pain.....and all i did was yawn.....haha.....tht was not the first time tho.....i always yawn during yoga classes....haha.....well i always feel so damm uncomfortable coz i was the youngest....and was always surrounded by all these gossip queens in their 30'ies...boy...,do they crap a lot bout beauty....so after tht...,i went home and watched tv....then msged ppl....then aunt called saying tht the shortbreads are really good...then read my dakota ranch book.....then felt asleep.......then eat dinner....

****i've got a new baby nephew****....i bet he is gonna be as handsome as his daddy(my cousin) ...when i told daddy tht...,he was like 'i bet u arent happy coz it aint a gal'....haha....then i asked daddy when is he gonna take me travelling.....then he said the date is for me to decide......hmmp...planning to go during his bd.....on 1st dec....see first lar......

o...and....the vios is arriving on tuesday!!!!....yeah.....daddy said tht he wants me to be the first to know bout tht...hehe...sweet!!!.....

2 comments:

adamkuek said...

i told ya to give me the shortbreads but u won't listen..

sheila's world said...

coz it was for a friend bar......hahah

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com