Monday, November 06, 2006

yesterday

i went to church...,then to breakfast...mum was planning to bring me and bro to have grandplace's dim sum...,but i wasnt feeling well.....i've been having eating disorder...like...skipping meals......so we have noodles for breakfast....since i've been skipping meals...,i dont feel like eating ....so i just force myself to eat the noodles...i just cant finished it....(like bout few months ago...,i can finished up the whole bowl...but now...,i just dont feel well...,like i dont wanna eat anything....but if theres chocolate for lunch...,i wont say 'no' to tht...hehe)...then i got back home and sleep till 2...coz i was so tired.....then i went on9 till 5...,then daddy asked me to get ready for dinner....he took us out for western food with jonaz.....i have lamp chop....yummy....then after dinner...,got back home.....while i was watchin tv...,this dead dragonfly...landed on my feet....,i screamed....coz i hate bugs....haha...then mum picked it up and told me tht its a dead bug...i was like 'i dont care...,u just get rid of tht thing'.....THEN...she just brushed it againts my leg......and i was so discusted by it....so i jumped out and went to the next living room and asked mummy to seriously get rid of it...,she just laugh coz she was playing with me.....ewww...my mum just likes to play with me in a weird way.....but no matter wud...,i still love her.....then daddy got this FILA cap....and gave it to me...its really cool

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com