Sunday, November 26, 2006

TCH>dave>e3

*the mass at indoor stadium*
well i expected to see tch today....,but i saw dave n e3 instead.....at first when i arrived at indoor stadium...,i wanna sit at the place where i saw tch last year....,then i was so bored so i checked my hp....and the date expired yesterday...,damm!!!!....so i msged ellen to ask her where she was...so she replied tht she's working......so i typed 'eh...,hepled me buy reload card coz my credit expire.....erm...buy rm 10..thts enuf i think'...and when i ended my msg.....,i was like...WAit a minute...,i tot my credit's expire...so i cant send msg to ppl.....and now i'm here typing a msg to ellen asking for a reload card?.... (o.O)......wud?!?....har?!?.....how is this possible.......then i just laughed off....but send the msged asking for the reload card anywayz....bro told me tht maybe....digi's got some changes and stuffs like tht.....,so...i just dont bother bout it....... :) ....i went for a walk outside with bro...,then a few lakia(s) was trying to talk to me or something like tht....then i walked really fast to my brother's side......coz those ppl are really scary tho....then i saw this guy with a cap on with his friends at this corner talking....,and the guy turned around to look at me....and suddently...,all his friends was looking at me and my brother....,i was thinking to myself 'do i know u all?'...then i saw dave as one of them...i was really happy to see him...,he nodded at me.....and i did the same...,acting cool.......after tht.....i went to my sit....smilling...non stop :) ...after all these while,dave never failed to impressed me by his good looks....well after tht i spotted dave from far.....so i keep looking at him....and soon..,he did the same....haha....well...i just realised tht we both wore something with the same exact colour...,OMG.....haha....then i keep on smilling at him...he acted cool.....looking back at me....i lost my conmcentration.... i dint even know it was time to pray......coz i was so into looking at him...haha...he looks so good....i love his smile.....then after commmunion...,i went out to meet him....but ended up not daring to walked up near tht staircase which leads up to him coz there lots of lakia....."""EEEIIIIII""""....and dave's got no credit....at the same time...,i cant call him coz he's inside the stadium.....so he wont be able to hear his hp.....so i went off....and then meet up with e3....he still looks the same.....,cute old cute old....little guy...haha...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com