Thursday, November 09, 2006

yesterday n today's life

hmm...yesterday was fine.......i made sugar mice....(this really sweet dough tht u can mould it to any shapes u want...its called sugar mice...coz it was surppose to be rolled into little cute mices...)...i made heart shapes instead....coz mice?!?....thts a bit sick...so when i was doing all the shapes and stuffs like tht...daddy wanna kacau me....so he took out the triple chocolate ice cream(he knows tht i can resist chocolates)...and was eating them in front of me.......he keep on telling me tht its really good...really hated tht...coz i cant eat coz i have dough sticking on my fingers and it will mess up the whole ice cream containers...and i dont wanna wash my hands coz i was a bit lazy to scrape out all the doughs on my hands...coz it was really sticky and i dont wanna waste it...so...when i was done...,i ate my sugar mices...in front of him...muahahahahah....cio me..,huh?...i cio u back...haha...then was really tired...then i remember tht i have a book report to do...,ooo..man..tht suxs....so i finished half of it and i was really tired so i slept...ZZZZZZZ

then next morning...,mum woke me up bout 9.30...if she havent wake me...,i'll be sleeping till 11...coz i have this wonderfull dream...bout me..and tch at sch.....and trying to go to this haunted building near the sch....for this camping thiggy.....donno y....but i loved it.......then i practice for piano...tht stupid chirstopher dint come.....ish...then i went for piano....then shopping with mum....,got home..,chatted with mark....,then chatted more with friends...then eat dinner...,then watch tv...and now i'm here....blogging...hehe

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com