Tuesday, June 26, 2007

i might have exaggerate a bit too much bout my new looks in the last post...haha...it looks the same but feels diff...coz its more thinner/lighter....i took some CRAPPY pictures coz my hunnie wants to have a look at my new hair cutfeeling crappy....but doing it for my hunnie....<----see how much i love her....and still she calls me a bad parent to pinky....(>.<)hunnie,do u want me to meet him like THIS?!!!with tht big fugly ZIT!!!??...arggggg.....

it aint funnie,knowing tht ure laughing bout it now..but i dont think i wanna meet up with him.. :-( ...gosh!!! its all because i feel fugly crappy this week.....but if i dont meet up with him,he might be going back next week....and then i wont be able to see him for another month or so..... :'-((((((( ......(and u hopefully wish tht he wont be able to make it for prom so tht i could take u as my date...arent ya?)haha...no lar...j/k...


gosh,i need to finished my little homework with jon....and he wants to see it when he comes back,arggg...y did i promised him tht?


and i havent really completed all those promises tht i have with him.....except for the fact tht i've started eating vege like he wanted me to... :-Pooo..look..i've learned how to do this...cool eh?


What if I don't wanna move on

If I like it as it is

Wanna keep it like this,for a while...forever

Just let me lie close to you

Don't wanna let you go

What if I don't wanna forget

Don't want anyone but you

Just let me stay here with you

I don't wanna leave,

If I said I want you,

if I said I need you,

If I said I love you,

What would you do?

And I thought I could,let this go

I thought I would,but now I know

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com