Wednesday, June 20, 2007

well,i met my King tht day!!!..haha...i disclose his name for some personal reasons,my king's very hao lian...he loves taking pics...thts y i gave him a nick name which is hao lian king and he called me his lala queen...,cheh....lala meh?...haha...i've actually known him quite a few years back and had never talked to him b4...till last sat....we clicked out really well....he was a lameo too... :P ...


anyways,i was pretty unlucky on monday,coz i woke up late and missed breakfast which mum have prepared,then while driving to sch..my car aint got petro...and scared the hell out of me,then my phone's cover broked,and then found out tht 4 of my tyres's kinda flat,almost had a cut...GOSH!!!!! i was practically screaming out of fustration...,my king was concerned and wanted to see me...awww...sweet but no thanks...,i'm fine and thanks to flora,lewis,roger and ling farn.....my car's a-o-k...

one of the 4 tyres needs to be changedi never knew there was a spare tyre in the car..the new and ugly spare tyreand theres the label tht indicates tht its new..haha..these are the toolshelpful friends...hahai felt so useless just standing there while they were helping outthese are the nuts to tightern the tyre...cute rite?walah!!! its done....ugly tho...haha








tht nite,me and my hunnie was bored so we wrote out our conversationsmy hunnie wrote thisand so i reply her by writing thishaha...i love uby sheila tangmy hunnie wrote this......i tot she wrote something bout jad loving jon..haha....*ahem*...,let me corect her...u've got to excuse my hunnie's horrid handwritting...j/k....(hunnie,pls dont kill me coz its partly ure fault coz u wanted this posted)this was wat she mean,but dont u guys think too much,its just a crazy conversation...those were the days,aint tht rite hunnie?...and aint mine nicer?this is to all my hunnies/darlings and my love ones


we're lame,i know...guess it was my king's lameo jokes and conversations tht affects me...haha...man,tht guy's pure crazy...haha...i couldnt stop laughing tht nite when i chatted with him.he told me tht life wasnt tht instersting b4 i met him....meh...:-P ....well my first impression bout him was all wrong coz i use to think tht he's a this gangster(coz he never smiles),and is proud,and coz of his good looks he gets wat he wants,cool as a cucumber,...and blah...!!.....but it turns out tht he's this silly,sweet,funnie,lame,friendly kinda guy,and lets not forget bout cute too.. :-D ...



anyhooos....,flora,lewis,roger was in this brochure photo taking kinda thinggylewis looks kinda angry in this pici just love how her hair shines



and i met a new friend who thinks tht i look mixed..he says the only thing thts laking is those blue eyes..(O.o)....err......ooo.....kkk......thts freakywell do i?..

had bio prac on yesterday,human blood slidethis is how it looks like without an eyepiece


well sch's concert's this friday and saturday...,i aint going...,sorry hunnie... :-D its gonna sux badddd....thts wat i heard....so erm...i aint gonna waste my time there...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com