Saturday, June 09, 2007

SJON,MJAD,SJOR,PJAC..<----only me and my hunnie knows wat tht means....ppls been asking me,but nope....,i aint gonna spill..u would have to figure it out ureselfs... :P ....



yay!!! another week or two and i'll get to have my barbie doll...the barbie aint as important as the one whose giving it to me... :) ....yeap....he's coming back!!!!! hahaha....i even dream about his return...haha...how sick was tht?...



apparently..,some of u guys have been wondering if i'm taken or still single....AND the answer is....I'M STILL SINGLE!!!!...no bf's,no lovers,no crushes,not even thinking near into having one anyways...(well cant say tht for sure tho)...who knows rite?....


moral class was not bad at all...,FUN FUN FUN....yeah!!...fun coz i dont understand wat the heck was the teacher talkin and dont really have to pass in the exams..and fun coz i can kacau eugene?...haha

ooo...,my aunt told me tht she heard tht the house behind mine's haunted (wooooooooo)......okay tht solves my Questions bout the figure tht i keep on seeing on the top floor...no,...wait,i only saw tht figure once/twice and tot tht the owner's nephew is back...(he's got a really sharp feature...,and looks good with loads of diff hair styles)....but when i ask the maid who sometimes pull weeds there where the cute guy was and she always give the same answer..,'there isnt anyone living in this house'..and i always wonder y she LOVES lying to me....she only helps to pull the weeds once in a while there..the owner of tht house lives nearby...so the house behind mine's empty...,and for some reason...,i always look out of my bedroom window just wondering when can see the nephew again..*ahem*....(bu...,i think u know who i'm talking bout rite?..or....maybe u've forgottern...he's the guy tht i tot tht looks like chin....but better looking than chin of course).....^history bout the owner's family background is tht both of his sons passed away after a car crash incident tht happened a few years back^...

anyways i cant really post any pic for this post coz i'm currently using my cousin's laptop...,my bro's using the other computer containing pics..which i'm gonna upload some other day...i hate using laptops!!!....so thts y i've been saving this post as a draft for days....

o..yeah...,i really wanted to meet up jackie tht day...(really sorry kiddo,..next time lah...,tho i dont think there will be one in the future..coz he's from kuching and i seldom travel there....*miss u to bits*)... :P




No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com