Monday, June 04, 2007

well...,woke up quite late,having the monday blues...walk around the house doing nth....i dont have to do anything but to cook for my servant ONLY....,theres no way am i gonna cook for my butt lazy brother...he's got better cooking skills than me,i only know how to bake cakes....so since i'm kinda sick of eating out,i decided to bake butter cake and gonna cream it with strawberry jam.......while baking my cake...,my bro cooked rice,he's a loser in cooking rice...but i was so lazy to even care if he burned everything.....he cooked spam for me....,awww how totful....,NOT!!..just gave me 2-4 pieces nia and ask me not to touch the rest....hah!!! i'm gonna report it to his gf and ask her to be prepared for his selfishness when he gets there.....muhahaha....when my cakes done,i was so hungry and cut it out,damm!!..the more i cut it,the more uglier it gets.....NOOOOOO!!!!!......(hands hitting my head)*piak*...i'm a LOSER(*#$@*!!) in cutting cakes....my bro laughed at me and popped a few pieces of it into his mouth....and was like 'sheila know wat?...,u've just destroyed a really delicious cake'.....and continue laughing...eiiiii...not fair!!!...then the beeping sound of the rice cooker got my attention and i went to check on his rice...,BUT now its my turn to laugh coz the rice was too watery and looks like porridge rather than rice...this time,he begged me to cook the rice,haha....and since its been a long time since i've used the rice cooker...(coz i ususlly cook it at the stove)...and the rice turned out really hard and dry...like rice crackers...haha...,but this time..he ate it without complains coz he was really hungry(i bet a little pissed off)...and its partly his fault for asking me to cook his rice... :P ...

went to yee hah hai? for dinner last nite...,was bloated on the second dish....dad ordered 5 dishes and each dish was for a 3 person taker....i cant stand it and almost puked....haha...the stupid dishes cost bout 90 plus...glad tht my dad was there to pay for it


o yeah...,the lobster was kinda friendly coz it waved to me ....(keeps on sticking out its claw to me)

all three lobsters into my plate....muahahaha....this top one...,was the friendly one... :P

i donno how i spend bout Rm130 just within a week...ok..okay,i can imagine tht,but where did i spend the money to?...i realise i'm a big spender on food...dad said tht nvm if i sepnd it on food ...,coz food makes everyone happy...:)seeee......

i took this pic when dad gave me a box of chocolates....,tho its quite expensive,(rm 50?...,i can buy a few bars of cadbury with tht),...but its worth it once u've taste it.....yummy... :P

FOOD MAKES EVERYONE HAPPY,CHOCOLATES MAKES EVERYONE HAPPIER........agree?

o..,i chatted with johnny this morning and it turns out tht he works at the same company as jon,and is just under same roof as jon rite now....haha...and both of their names are simmilar...but too bad both of them donno each other...if not,they could be really good friends and pray to god not talked bout me....haha..

and this guy who added me 2 months ago told me tht he loves me....haha...loves me?...we never met,seldom chat,and hardly know each other...so i told him off by saying tht we donno much about each other to get into a relationship....,i tot he was joking bout it but he was serious...,my GAWDDD....how can u love someone u never saw b4 but only sees her pic everyday?...weirdo...i dont even do tht...tho if i admire tht guy,i wont even tell him tht unless i met him in person or maybe not in person but know his family or something like tht...sish...the only reason y he likes me is coz of looks and the way he explains it says so......ya,he's not tht bad either but hey,its msn man!!,ppl can lie bout their pics...lie bout their life,and u expect me to believe wat ppl says in msn?...its all bulls..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com