Sunday, June 10, 2007

was involved in a really tiny accident last thursday,crashed into my teacher's gate...hehe...my kopi-o license is not fake Okay!!!...i really got it without bribing or seducing those JPJs...well coz i need to do an 'S' reverse without bumping into 3 cars on my left and 2 cars infront and the wall on my right,i accidentally have forgottern to look to my left mirror to see whether i could pass thru or not,haha...my accident was a total hit among my friends/cousins/bro's friends/parent's kepo friends/aunt and uncles/and news spreads like a deadly virus and hits KL and then australia,it was even a really hot topic on the dinner table while i was at boulevard having my dinner with my uncle and his extended family....<---how did tht happen?(=.=)"....its just a tiny scratch u'know,its not like as if i injured anyone or myself...tho i was terrified bout wat daddy might say,but it turns out tht he dint scold me but scolded my bro instead...for letting me drive alone..(evil laugh)...wat?...he laughed at me when i told him about it...so he deserves to be scolded by daddy...(no lar....,i do pity him somehow)see how nice i am to him...see,just a tiny winny scratch


well,all of us wore black on friday...blackie(s)except for these two ppland lets not forget a pic of me too..hahamy hunnie said tht i look sick in this pic...do i?(siew fung,wynne,flora)'s busy gaming...


while me,mua and myself's busy camwhoringtortoise and sheilame giving it a kiss...roger:'argggg,sheila,stop taking pics of meeeee'...haha

fine,Fine,FiNe,FINE!!!!!...i go take pics with wynne lorwynne dint wanna take a pic with me coz she says i could easily distract her from her game...(+.+)i look around for someone who would appreciate the "magic of camwhoring"..and lewis the camwhore king was willing to take a pic...haha..(no lar,roger took this pic on wednesday)



had dinner on friday nite at boulevard restaurant,dinner parties aint complete without camwhoring

mum bought these for me....FIFI(bubble bath liquid gels)...yay!!! its cuteee...tho i seriously thinks tht the name FIFI sounds so kiddish....like a baby product

b4 i end this post,let me show u a fugly pic of my moral teacher...Fugly now isnt he?...haha...but he's quite nice compare to tht woman who taught us last week

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com