Friday, April 16, 2010

had an awesome time at the botanic garden...wonderful friends and food...i brought quiche,aino with banana cake,yy & kath with egg tart,denise & alex with sugar bread biscuits,jason brought rissoles and others brought mud cake,chocolate cake, crackers and dips,drinks, air bandung,eggplant with bread mix,cookies,tons of fruits, sandwichess and maybe a few more which i cant rmber.

after our meals, we went to the rose garden..and jason took us ard the garden...it was fun..cause i get tho chase the ducks..and got rose torns stuck on my palms...cause i kept jumping while we were at the rose garden.

and he brought me to look at the biggest bottle top plant i've ever seen..and then kept ticklling me all way thru...i donno why he enjoys tht sooo much..

after tht they played dogs and bones...while me,alex and kath sat down on the beach towels..talking...

we walked ard rundle where jason kept eavesdropping on me and kath's converstaion bout guys..@.@...
this is when jason taught me how to play pool..and foosball...i was on his team..and i kept losing.lol..

and jason learn a new word frm me today which is "BU YAO KUCHI WO"..he told me tht upon hearing tht he really wants to tickle me more..@.@

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com