Wednesday, April 14, 2010

oo..its sooooooooooooooooo on like donkey kong...haha...

me and jason made a bet...this friday, we let our friends judge our cooking..he with rissole and me with quiche...

loser gets his/her ass kicked by the winner....i'm warned to wear pants...and something white to present my pure and innocent look...<---jason thinks its nicer that way..so if i lose, my ass wont be kicked as hard as i imagine it would be?

lol...whenever we talked, i wanna save all the juicy stuffs for another day of conversation...i had so much laughter and fun whn i'm with him...i want our conversation to last a lit longer... :D but like always, i always have my doubt ard caucasian...cause i find it hard to trust them...jason's great, but then i just knw him not long ago...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com