Thursday, July 08, 2010

eiii...looking at jiabao makes me wanna have a kid to play with everyday.even tho he's not as cute as my baby boy when he was young...but i think he's still cute for a 2 months old...what a cheek..he smiles/laugh and baby talks to me...i sang for him till my saliva's dry..

well..since i cant have a baby..(as we all know how babies are made) i think i would get a fish. but then janice dont want me to have any pets at all..even plants...saying tht they would all die in my hands for less than a week...@.@
then i shall get myself a teddy. i want a life size teddy bear..i have a list of names tht i would name my baby teddy. starting with pepper...or..maybe sweetux,donut,butter..since i've got pepper...might as well get another one which imma call salt.. :D

look at how many teddy bears she killed to make her furry coat

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com