Friday, July 23, 2010

*knocking my head on the table* visually smashing my head against the table crying out “WHY?!?!...ohmygod why does nursing have to be so hard?!?”

Pressure...i feel like its choking me once again. I just read thru the topic details of what i would need to do to get thru this sem..The workload is so heavy. I donno how am I able to get thru this.


Jeeeez...2nd year is literally slicing me in half...


(this is literally out of the topic but i discover a huge mistake made by my fav autor..she mixed up the names of one of the not-s0-important person in the current book i'm reading. cause her book is in series, but i read back to book 1 after fin book 5..and i realise she made a mistake in the name of this guy in book 5..wooo..i'm a genius..haha..)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com