Monday, July 19, 2010

gurl: i think i suffer from 'housewife sickness'.

boy: why?

gurl: when i'm sad, i clean the house, when i'm happy, i clean the house, when i'm stressed, i clean the house and i cannot study in a messy environment. i think i'm a freak.

boy: i will take u in as my housemate to help clean the house, i will make u happy,sad and very stressed out. :D

so after getting bk my law and ethics results, i cleaned the kitchen..

I got my law and ethics results today..it turns out fine...I’m glad for my hard work and i got what i wanted. So i'm very happy. as i tot i won’t do well, i have been slacking a lot this sem, i rmber tht night before law exam, my mind went blank and i couldn’t rmber anything tht I’ve studied, Janice was so scared tht she kept asking me to rest. i really do appreciate Janice’s support for me.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com