Wednesday, July 07, 2010


Sigh..i am sooo lazy to go out to meet my friends but staying at home is rotting me up...what to do....i might just go jogging to release all those stiff tensions on my shoulders

I wanna go Jessie there and have the ultimate spa relaxation i could ever ask for...b4 going bk to my placement...

Wolf whistle..i can only find these uncivilized human beings at miri..Just the 2nd day I’ve been bk, i walked to aunt May’s shop and there was this guy who kept wolf whistling..and asking me to come over to his side...hah! how i hate ppl like these...at least at aussie, they just approach u instead of wolf whistle...AND what boils me is now that I’m fat and juicy and all plumed up like a big fat potato, they dare to wolf whistle agn...its like a total insult to me.

that time while waiting for the loo, this ang mo came to me, he wanted to talk to me, but i being me just ignored him, and i got lectured by Denise of being the little meanie agn..haha...fine...i will try best, very best to talk to them...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com