Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I’m currently suffering from insomnia. It’s gotten really bad till I’ve finally agreed to take sleeping pills. I’m in distress here. i donno why i can’t sleep at all..I go to my tutorials with min concentrations, and my mood swings pretty bad.

To make things worse, I’ve got to read thru pages and pages of people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (its part of my presentation to do further research on anxiety and PTSD). It’s not making my sleep any better.

Denise says i look very exhausted and she’s kinda worried about it.

I’m driving myself crazy. No sleep=acne, stress, muddy concentrations, mood swing, low immune system,cramps, cant rmber things clearly, I’m very near into getting a fever.

I’m very stressed out about this week 2’s exam, week 3’s assignment, week 4’s quiz, week 5’s presentation.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com