Thursday, December 09, 2010

A friend of mine sent me some early christmas prezzie..countless bling blings :D..reading the card infront of him on skype. *loves

i smell like cherries today.. :D while waiting for the green light to get onto the opposite end of the road, this guy, came up and talk to me..cause i was look straight ahead, listening and was sorta singing "coming home by pixie ft jason"..with speakers high blast..he was sorta talking to thin air..i did not realise he was talking to me until i started noticing those infront of me started looking at my direction/me...O.O..but i dint meant to be mean..i just dint hear him...but thn what he wanted to say to me was tht i smell sweet & nice, wanted to know where i'm from and wanted to wish me merry christmas.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com