Thursday, December 30, 2010

when i arrive at perth that day, i saw this on my table, thinking its a tissue box, i ignored it..and when i wanted some tissue, i flip and toss the box till i the winnie the pooh thinggy fell offseeeeeeeeeeee...to futher my inspection, cause the god damm thing was hard to open, i realise its actually aphone...(=.=)"..like seriously, double 'wth'...

dad got this for me cause he saw this chick in SH using it..and then he went to the shop, rang me *like what i wrote in one of the post* asking if i wanted a hello kitty phone and when i said no,anna got the hello kitty one while dad got me winnie the pooh.

o well..i'm planning to change my plan to optus next year, cause using 3 here in perth sucks bad...so bro asked his friend about iphone 4 for me..but i seriously cannot..i mean it cannot use touch screens..i suck at it bad...like some of the stuff at our house is touch screen, i find it hard to get ard, cause somehow, touch screens doesnt like me at all..i press the stove button till my fingers bruise and the god damm thing would not even heat up the wok..i set up some numbers at home, and i keep pressing the wrong number...eish...very damm jiok...but i wont mind getting iphone 4 for the games.. :P...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com