Wednesday, December 22, 2010

ok...lets see ya...at first, he ignored me for two weeks, i was "advice" to go apologized for whatever i said to him...so i did..even tho i think its all a misunderstanding cause of the lack of emotions that i can show while replying him on instant messaging...fine..whatever..He did say honestly tht he was quite upset with what i said to him...fine..i accept and apologized for it..

and now..he became the same old same old with the constant teasing like *heck buddy, i donno u well and u donno me well and what’s with the teasing?!? and now he is asking so much from me..and i keep thinking to myself why all these type of non sense happens to me sooo often? first the nonsense hk guy..now this??

I don’t like how he gets so upset all the time when zhen is ard me. Right now at this point, i can say tht i don’t mind making him angry agn just so that i can avoid talking to him in the future. Plus i donno why he think theres something going on btw us when i have no heart for him at all. Why cant we just be friends?

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com