Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ok...my 2nd christmas present is done for..i spend about 12 hrs on the 600 pages book. now what? back to square one..i need another book...the thing about me reading some made up fantasy is tht i often wish that my life is like that too.. easy breezy and dreamy.

2 nights ago, i had another dream of bk home..i dreamt tht i went to visit granny in her old house. weird as it is as she doesnt live there anymore.. and whats weird, we had a party there where i met this long lost friend of mine, a friend i havent talked to for 11 years.

as for last night, i dream of this peaceful setting in life where i had him, he brought me chocolate donuts (which i have no idea why) he was suddenly the real life Дмитрий that i've dreamt about..which was too good to be true, how can it be, the guy..in adelaide...what about his job/life and love ones he left behind just to be here?..my silly mind must have been too caught up with the recent book i read..i blame the silly imaginations i have on the barbie and ken life.


In real life, when you are in love, the world seems brighter in your eyes. in my dream, the room was so bright but not too bright to hurt my eyes and the aura i got was so colourful and everyone was in a happy state of mind.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com