Saturday, January 01, 2011

2o11, what am i looking forward to?

can perth be anymore hotter???? i'm melting off like the frozen grapes on the table. 40 degrees for a few days on going..

dinner at billy's with cousins and bros. missed having some LALAs..damm...i was so annoyed by the dull pain in my tummy, couldnt even enjoy dinner and have milk tea...while in the car playing some bluetoothed songs from my phone...blasting the speakers..and thn out of the blues, mickey rang me..and over the silent pin dropping moment, everyone was asking what/ whoses tht..and everyone turned to me...gosh...how embarrasing to have a friend ringing you, and the call got bluetoothed to the car speakers and everyone can hear him greeting me. damm..and then, lanny couldnt stop teasing me tell others it was zhen while fred made some kissing noise...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com