Friday, January 07, 2011

Zhen left for hk agn.

I tot I might see him agn in 3 weeks time, but then the day b4 he left, he said something about getting a job there and if he's offer is accepted, he might not come bk and continue he's masters degree at hku. :'( damm sad lar wieh...i know i'm mostly to be blame...cause i kept declining the offer to go out with him (cause i tot i might see him again and plus, i'm damm lazy to hang ard the city)...the final offer tht i declined was the hk trip...i really cant go, whats more i cant even go bk Miri, and he expects me to take a flight with him on the 3rd to hk...

no more sleepy voice, no more lame jokes, no more 'Kelly or crazy suki jokes', no more leng zai/leng lui point outs, no more supporting comments and etc. all because i have experienced this b4, once someone close to me leaves, out friendship is partially torn as I’m bad at keeping contact. I am and have been trying okay..SOME of u guys aren’t trying hard enuf...

I've made a deal to go hk this coming dec (cause zhen said he wants to take me to this fantastic japanese restaurant, shopping, wants me to experience having fantastic yum yums at ard 2-4am in the morning) i told dad..and he said if i go to hk, i cant go bk to Miri..wth?! why make me choose??? Zhen, Sammy, Ming, jack, Gary, Collin VS my friends and family at Miri. Of course dad would ask me to choose...all my friends in hk are guys well except for Ming Ming. I could add Teresa and angie in it, but then I’m not close to them.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com