Sunday, January 23, 2011


I dreamt that i worked as an office girl (my dream job, cause of the ironed crisp white blouse i get to wear)..anyhoos...and then got myself a house at this dull place with Zhen as my next door neighbour. Instead of being a businessman, he was a professional photographer (carrying that huge device everywhere he goes, wearing a striped shirt ,y-suspenders, a brown short pant and those wool fedora hats (almost like what those Korean males would wear). And of course, days with him was funny and he was lame too...and weird, he won’t stop snapping pics of my house telling me it was just practice, shrugging like it’s no big deal. Whats worse, i donno why this chick (i really don’t like her as she annoys me) was at my house and flirting big time with zhen, i wanted to whack her good. For the blind friend of mine is falling for her charms.

Thats when i told him i was pea green and woke up,..i went online, and there is was, a message from Zhen. Haha


this reminds me of something zhen said to me 2 years bk,

zhen: i dreamt about u last night.

me: o? what was it about.

zhen: not sure about the details, but all i know it tht it was a crazy one.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com