Friday, January 28, 2011

i donno when it has started...but i love rock music more than ever..with a mixed of those 80's country musics...its so sooothing to the heart.

i guess, i'll have to thank OTH for this...and plus, denise with it...i am inlove with rock music...plus, the cure rocks ass. and now interpol has just been added to the list..:)

with all the support and help..i am so grateful for the some of the guy friends in my life..little mickey made my day yesterday...he reminded me (on some of our past) that both of us used to sneak out to the lake just at where we went to camp to meet each other..(something so precious and yet i cant even rmber)


and kev, knowing tht its been hard for me made sure tht he works hard enuf to earn some extras just to come over to see me. its not nessesary but he insisted, so tht i wont be bored during uni breaks.
>
with luke, whose always there for me..gosh...he's awesome.

anyhoos..i'm feeling better, no more rebellious attempts to find ways to scar my body.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com