Monday, January 03, 2011

him= weirdo..

even zhen asked what he was raving about. why is he getting all pissy about such a small matter. i myself donno what was going on also...

first off he wanted to sent me his pic, i told him just one cause i was using my bro's computer. thn after looking at it...all i can say is ok, yeap..cool. he then ask me if i notice anything different about him from the first pic he sent me a few weeks ago..i dont think there is so i said no. he then gives signals tht he's upset..so i said


Me: what should i notice? the hair? ure fashion(i said fashion cause he's pm was something to do with fashion)

He: ok, nvm...i'm mad at you.


like double wth...what did i say this time? what i wrote was seriously not an insult..i really wanna know whats diff about him in the recent pic..he then say things like i've hurt he's feelings. and then something about him not being good looking at tht pic..and tht i should have lied saying things like nice background, ask where he's at (which is obvious , the hotel lobby)...what the heck man...what does this dude want from me?...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com